Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The “wow” factor of Sky Bridge Terrace will take your breath away. One of Portland’s most iconic venues, this romantic atrium is like a lofty aerie with glass-panel walls that afford bird’s-eye views of the Willamette River and Waterfront Park. And its cantilevered roofline is the icing on the cake of this spectacular site.
- The Euro-style Outdoor Plaza provides bold architectural backdrops. This expansive, tile-floored space is surrounded by the World Trade Center’s stunning design, including structural columns that look like modernistic trees with spreading branches, adding an artistic edge to the urban setting.
- Its prime downtown location offers convenient access to many of the city's top attractions, including hotels, restaurants, shops, and the beautiful Willamette River. Event guests will love the attentive service and excellent cuisine served up by the in-house Executive Chef and catering staff.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
The Executive Chef is able to create a custom menu.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River