Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful Gothic Revival church sits at the heart of bustling Northwest Portland—it's surrounded by vibrant restaurants and shops, as well as some great reception venues (though the church has reception halls as well)!
- The grand sanctuary is just stunning, with a soaring vaulted ceiling, hanging candelabra chandeliers, and a magnificent brass pipe organ behind the altar. There's also the more intimate chapel, where you'll find a carved wood altar and intricate stained glass windows.
- They're LGBTQ+-affirming and open to everyone, regardless of gender identity or expression, religious background, or socio-economic circumstance. And you don't need to be a church member to wed here. All the proceeds from your wedding go toward the historic building's upkeep.
Video by Lucas Hamilton.
Livestreamed + Socially Distanced Ceremonies
Trinity is pleased to offer livestreamed wedding options (multicamera setup for multiple angles and professional audio equipment), as well as in-person ceremonies for socially-distanced congregations up to current state & local capacity guidelines. Please contact the venue for further information.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
- Type of event
Ceremony fees start at $2,500 for a wedding in the chapel and $3,000 for a wedding in the cathedral. All rentals include:
- 6-hour ceremony access, plus 2-hour rehearsal access
- 2 rooms for getting ready, use of the parking lot, and access to the courtyard and cathedral exterior for photos
- A lavalier microphone, a handheld microphone, and a pipe organist (if desired)
- A day-of coordinator, a sexton, and a clergy officiant
- Preparatory pre-marital counseling (required)
Three reception halls are available to rent at an additional cost:
- Kempton Hall, which starts at $600 for a 4-hour rental (additional time $150/hour)
- The Morrison Room, which starts at $200 for a 2-hour rental (additional time $96/hour)
- Stearns Library, which starts at $66/hour
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $250/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
There are two spaces available for ceremonies—a larger area with a capacity of up to 750 (800 with added chairs), and a smaller space with a capacity of 120. Trinity also offers a comprehensive multicamera setup with multiple angles and professional audio equipment for livestreamed events.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Beer & wine only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Trinity Episcopal Cathedral.