Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This gorgeous hilltop winery offers awesome views of the surrounding Willamette Valley vineyards and farmland, and is only a half-hour drive from both Portland and Salem.
- Exchange vows at the edge of the natural spring-fed pond, as your guests look on from the tiered amphitheater. Then, celebrate with cocktails in the fountain courtyard and dinner under the stars on the Crush Pad Patio.
- You'll capture wonderfully unique photos—the enormous tasting room doors are a favorite backdrop for photographers, with their striking Old World-style wood and wrought-iron detailing.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes the use of the pond or patio for a ceremony site, dressing room, tables & chairs, one licensed bartender, complimentary parking, and the vineyard for photography.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
You may also bring in your own caterer for a $500 fee.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except St Josef's Winery.