Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Occupying a full city block in Portland's Southeast district, this unique spot consists of four separate spaces that can be rented individually, or in any combo that fits your vision.
- The Main Hall is an industrial-chic dream, with wood walls, exposed metal trusses, and the enormous "Green Machine"—an impressive, towering machinery remnant. You'll also have access to an intimate board room, community kitchen, and spacious patio area.
- Your rental benefits Ecotrust, the venue's managing group, in realizing their innovative, community-focused vision of environmental well-being and a more equitable, regenerative economy.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Redd on Salmon Street.