Mildred Hall 5138 NE 23rd Avenue • Portland • OR 97211
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Mildred Hall on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming 1916 northeast Portland church is living a brand-new life, having been artfully and thoughtfully repurposed into an intimate event venue and community gathering space.
- Beautiful windows with leaded glass transoms allow ample natural light to flow into the main sanctuary. Modern globe lights hang from the exposed beams of the cathedral ceiling, and gleaming wood flooring adds still more warmth and character.
- Outside, you’ll find a wonderful garden area with a covered deck, just right for cocktail hour or intimate al fresco dining. A generously sized downstairs kitchen allows for on-site prep of even the most elaborate meals.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 105.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, 8am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mildred Hall.
Thanks! Your email to Mildred Hall is on its way!
Oregon Wedding Venues
> Portland Metro Wedding Venues