Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located 20 miles west of Portland, this lodge and event center offers ample space for a wine country destination wedding. The building, which dates back to 1922, retains gorgeous features such as Ionic columns, hardwood floors, and marble accents.
- Surrounded by acres of manicured grounds, the venue provides multiple outdoor ceremony and reception options. The largest, the shady Willow Grove, includes views of the rose garden and the rolling blue hills in the distance, and it can easily be tented.
- Exchange vows beneath towering redwoods that create a natural altar in the breathtaking Sequoia Grove. You can then reconvene in the adjacent Children's Cottage, which features colorful and welcoming rooms with eclectic décor.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 48.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except McMenamins | Grand Lodge.