Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Located 20 miles west of Portland, this lush property offers ample space for a wine country destination wedding. Once the farmstead of the Imbrie family, this lovely site dates back to the late 1800s and retains plenty of its original rustic charm.
Surrounded by acres of manicured grounds, the property provides multiple indoor and outdoor options for ceremonies and receptions. The rustic Octagonal Barn, one of the few remaining structures of its kind in the country, boasts a built-in bar, wood burning stove, and a large cedar bark-chipped outdoor space called The Barnyard that can easily be tented for larger events.
- Exchange vows beneath a graceful magnolia tree that creates a natural altar in the charming Wedding Grove. Then, reconvene in the adjacent Orchard, which boasts an expansive lawn lined with apple and pear trees, or the Imbrie Meadow, a tented space with a built-in bar, open layout, and an attached lawn and garden.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $2,500/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 112.|
CEREMONY & EVENT/RECEPTION CAPACITY: The Imbrie Meadow Tent holds 122 seated or 170 standing guests. The Octagonal Barn holds 104 seated for reception only and 90 for a ceremony and inside.
MEETING CAPACITY: The Imbrie Meadow tent seats 120. The Octagonal Barn seats 60.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 11am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Brewery / Distillery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except McMenamins | Cornelius Pass Roadhouse.