Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Gracious charm abounds on the banks of the Willamette River, just 20 minutes from Portland. This 1920s, 17-room home, now owned by the city of West Linn, is beautifully maintained and offers a lovely venue for intimate weddings and receptions.
- The park-sized grounds offer year-round beauty with colorful rhododendrons, roses and majestic sequoias. The gazebo and lawn area provides a natural setting for outdoor ceremonies, as does the large garden patio.
- The home’s beautifully maintained period details include dark polished woods, French doors looking out to the grounds, and a elegant parlor to welcome your guests. Plus there’s great staircase for your entrance.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
The max capacity for indoor meetings is 40.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, Monday-Saturday, 7am- 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Alternate Info: McLean House