Lithia Springs Resort 2165 West Jackson Road • Ashland • OR 97520
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Lithia Springs Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on four lush acres above an ancient mineral spring, this gracious resort offers a serene escape as well as a perfect launching spot to experience this gorgeous part of the Pacific Northwest.
- The grounds are simply beautiful, overflowing with flowers, herbs, koi ponds, fountains, and pergolas entwined with grapes, wisteria, and trumpet vines. Whether you choose a celebration space that’s intimate or grand, your photos will be spectacular.
- Once your guests settle into their bungalows, suites, and studios, they have a boundless list of diversions from which to choose…perhaps a soak in the pool, a visit to the spa or wine garden, or a tour around the area on one of the resort’s cruiser bikes.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $38/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Seasonally, Memorial Day weekend–first weekend of October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Lithia Springs Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lithia Springs Resort.
Thanks! Your email to Lithia Springs Resort is on its way!
Oregon Wedding Venues
> Southern Oregon / Medford Wedding Venues