Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You’ll definitely get an ‘A’ for doing your wedding “old school”. Ladies Home Journal raved about the innovative architecture of this schoolhouse when it was built in 1911, and today your guests will love that they can stay overnight in classrooms turned guest rooms.
- Who knew school was this cool? Unique spaces abound here, from the two-story, steampunk Boiler Room—complete with exposed brick walls, antique chandeliers, ornate iron railings and massive wooden bar—to the Movie Theater’s hip new take on your grandparents’ auditorium.
- A wedding here blows even the best prom out of the water, starting with a courtyard ceremony and ending with dinner and dancing in the fabulous gymnasium. Plus, the hardwood dance floor, soaring ceiling, rows of skylights, multipaned windows and original vintage flourishes make history fun.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Brewery / Distillery
- College Campus / School
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except McMenamins | Kennedy School.
Thanks! Your email to McMenamins | Kennedy School is on its way!
Alternate Info: Kennedy School