Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s in the heart of Portland’s bustling downtown, and occupies the historic Oregon Pioneer Building. Just steps from Waterfront Park, the hotel offers bountiful opportunities for stylish indoor and outdoor photos featuring the city’s vibrant urban landscape.
- The stunning event spaces have been crafted to flow beautifully, with design elements drawn from raw materials. The effect is a soothing blend of rich woods, dark brick, and weathered cement, accented by gleaming brass and marble.
- An experienced events team will help you take care of all the details, from arranging your room blocks to crafting your honeymoon. Personalized booking tools and perks like mobile check-in create a seamless experience for your guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $400/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Type of event
Meals (when priced separately)
- $30/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hi-Lo Hotel.