Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With views of stunning Smith Rock to the east and the iconic Three Sisters Mountains to the west, this 300-acre property is the perfect showcase for Central Oregon's natural beauty.
- Say "I do" at the edge of a peaceful pond beneath a wooden arbor overgrown with flowering vines, then celebrate under the stars on the lush, expansive lawn.
- While you settle in to the plush bridal suite for your day-of prep, the guys can make themselves at home in the inviting Tasting Room—a private lounge just for them!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include:
- Ceremony & reception sites and use of the private 30-acre facility
- On-site ceremony rehearsal
- 3-hour use of the private dressing lounge
- 3-hour bar service, moveable wet bar, glassware, and barware
- Outdoor lighting
- Unlimited parking
- Tables, chairs, linens, napkins, and assorted décor
- Wine credit
Up to 100 guests | $13,000 + 1,000 wine credit
100–150 guests | $18,000 + 1,500 wine credit
151–200 guests | $29,000 + 2,500 wine credit
251–300 guests | $34,000 + 3,000 wine credit
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
No hard alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Faith, Hope, and Charity Vineyards.