Dancing Deer Mountain, LLC 25545 Hall Road • Junction City • Oregon 97448
Dancing Deer Mountain, LLC
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Dancing Deer Mountain, LLC on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This secluded woodland setting is sprinkled with unique romantic touches. Dozens of hidden niches, beautiful gardens, cupid benches, a “kissing tree” and streams with heart-shaped stepping stones are waiting to be explored at this multi-acre property.
- A cobblestone path leads from the Bridal Cottage to your carved gazebo ceremony site. Surrounded by old-growth trees, you’ll see covered bridges, cleared lawns, rare botanicals, a waterfall and perhaps even a deer or two grazing nearby.
- The cross-beamed Lodge, hung with drapery and twinkling lights, is like a fairy-tale hideaway. Made from logs so big you can’t reach around them, this fabulous covered space offers great views as well as rustically elegant décor.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
May–October, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Dancing Deer Mountain, LLC.
Thanks! Your email to Dancing Deer Mountain, LLC is on its way!
Oregon Wedding Venues
> Willamette Valley / Eugene / Salem Wedding Venues