Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This secluded woodland setting is sprinkled with unique romantic touches. Dozens of hidden niches, beautiful gardens, cupid benches, a “kissing tree” and streams with heart-shaped stepping stones are waiting to be explored at this multi-acre property.
- A cobblestone path leads from the Bridal Cottage to your carved gazebo ceremony site. Surrounded by old-growth trees, you’ll see covered bridges, cleared lawns, rare botanicals, a waterfall and perhaps even a deer or two grazing nearby.
- The cross-beamed Lodge, hung with drapery and twinkling lights, is like a fairy-tale hideaway. Made from logs so big you can’t reach around them, this fabulous covered space offers great views as well as rustically elegant décor.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
May–October, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Dancing Deer Mountain, LLC.