Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a charming family-run winery just outside Salem, with a hilltop location that offers wonderful views of the vineyards, Mt. Jefferson, and Mt. Hood.
- The spacious reception courtyard is strung with market lights, and surrounded by palm trees, pines, lavender, and other lush, flowering plants.
- The estate's award-winning wines are the perfect accompaniment to your dinner—they include a crisp, bright, beautifully colored Rosado, and a rich, smooth, chocolatey-cherry Pinot Noir.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
Rental starting prices are for 6 hours. Your time must include your rehearsal, setup, ceremony, reception, and takedown.
- Under 75 guests starts at $2,500 (additional hours are $350/hour)
- Above 75 guests starts at $2,900 (additional hours are $450/hour)
A cleanup fee of $75 is extra.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cubanisimo Vineyards.