Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This expansive family-owned farm is the perfect balance of nature and civilization: Its 45 secluded acres of lush meadows, old-growth forests, and half mile of riverfront are only a 30-minute drive from downtown Portland.
- Say “I do” in front of the 1890 Victorian, which also serves as the ideal getting-ready spot for your bridal party. With so much pastoral beauty to explore, your photo options are endless. Capture vintage charm in front of the concrete silo, or steal a private moment along the banks of the Clackamas River.
- Since the venue hosts only one wedding each weekend, you’ll have three whole days to enjoy your own private retreat. Dine and dance in the rustic, open-air red barn, which is a blank slate for your vision: drape it in twinkle lights or decorate its wooden beams with wildflowers from the farm’s garden.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
The rental fee includes exclusive use of the 45-acre property for the ceremony & reception, ample parking, event insurance, garbage service, and portable restrooms. Only one event is booked per weekend.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
June 15–October 1, weekends.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Clackamas River Farm, LLC.