Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated at the convergence of two rushing creeks, this unique camp-style resort is surrounded by 85 acres of iconic Pacific Northwest beauty. An easy drive from both Portland and Salem, its fairytale forest trails will lead you to a trout pond, meadows, and even a hidden waterfall.
- You can exchange vows in the historic chapel, which was brought from the army headquarters at Camp Adair and painstakingly reassembled on site. There’s also a rustic-elegant creekside Gathering Hall, and a selection of dreamy outdoor spaces sheltered by a canopy of trees.
- Stay the night (or the weekend) and sleep under the stars. Your overnight accommodation options include a yurt, an adorable tiny house, group-sized cabins, RV sites, and even a selection of traditional tent sites beneath the pines.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
Maximum capacity for rehearsal dinners is 50.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Camp Colton.