Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set in the heart of the Pinecrest development, this restaurant and event venue boasts sleek, modern indoor and outdoor gathering spaces to meet the needs of any celebration. Reserve a private bowling and bocce session for a fun twist on the traditional.
- The main ballroom has a cool, contemporary feel, with warm wood flooring, an attached pre-function area, and tons of natural light. There’s a second-floor, All Seasons Patio that’s fully covered to allow for uncooperative weather, but it features roll-up glass doors that allow access to the open-air Rooftop Patio, too.
- The experienced event staff will tailor your celebration to your vision, from specialty linens and party favors to a customized cake! Full-service, off-site catering is also available from their fantastic Italian-American bistro.
Book your Friday celebration with Pinstripes - Cleveland and receive 10% off!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $95/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include the rental fee, catering, and alcohol.
There is a 22.5% service charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Pinstripes - Cleveland
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pinstripes - Cleveland.