Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1920s Gothic-inspired gem was originally built as an all-boys Catholic boarding school. For the past 30 years, though, its spectacular rooms and grounds have been playing host to events of all stripes, making it one of Northwest Ohio’s most beloved gathering spots.
- Wed in the sweet chapel, or outdoors in the Grotto, a replica of the famous Grotto of Massabielle in Lourdes, France. For your reception, there are three classically elegant ballrooms from which to choose, or, for more intimate celebrations, the inviting Riverview Library.
- Nazareth Hall Cottage provides overnight accommodations for up to eight people. Located directly across from the main hall, it boasts cozy bedrooms, a full kitchen, and a quaint living room with a brick fireplace.
Ballroom rental prices are waived December-March and are discounted on Fridays and Sundays April-November!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Nazareth Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Nazareth Hall.