Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A quirky mural featuring oversized toys from the '70s and '80s welcomes guests to this hotel right on the University of Cincinnati campus. Like its sister Graduate properties, it boasts the feel of a five-star resort with the warm, welcoming surroundings of an intimate boutique hotel.
- Host an all-out bash in the massive Cincinnatus Ballroom, with its sleek, modern design. Need something a bit smaller? There are 26 more rooms to choose from, all outfitted with top-notch amenities and A/V tech.
- Get "home away from home" vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
Pricing starts at $1,500+ for up to 15 guests, including the wedding couple.
- $1,500 credit applied to a future reception held within 1 year of the ceremony, with a catering value of $15,000+ (pre-tax)
- Complimentary suite upgrade for the couple on the wedding night
- 2-hour use of the North Foyer or Concierge Foyer
- Complimentary setup and parking
- Customized masks for couple and guests
- 1-hour fresh fruit or vegetable display and champagne toast
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations Details
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate Cincinnati.