Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated at the edge of Zaleski State Forest, this peaceful, secluded spot offers the year-round beauty of its natural surroundings, refreshingly affordable rates, and a helpful, caring staff that loves helping create events unique to each couple.
- Let the lush forest provide the backdrop for your outdoor vows, then adjourn to the well-appointed barn, where you’ll find a full kitchen and attached bar, glossy poured concrete flooring, and a cozy electric fireplace.
- They have a wonderful décor “shop” that boasts a host of helpful additions, from four different ceremony arch choices to an array of linens, vases, signage, and more.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Forget Me Knot.