Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Admire the breathtaking views. Let your guests take in the sunset in Fellowship Hall as you snap some photos on the wraparound deck, where Mount Tamalpais and its surrounding range provide a stunning backdrop. Or, follow a short path to a lush arbor, and let your photographer capture some sweet moments overlooking the sparkling bay.
- Exchange your vows in the Courtyard of Calm, which boasts a koi pond blooming with pink water lillies and an enchanting fountain. Secluded and private, this ceremony space highlights the natural landscape of the surrounding area.
- Affordable and inclusive, Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Marin welcomes couples of all faiths, orientations, and identities. One of the most affordable venues in the county, this venue is a hidden gem for any size budget.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Package pricing includes:
- 12-hour rental on the day of the wedding
- Courtyard, Large Fellowship Hall with a dance floor, kitchen, and dressing/green rooms
- Sound equipment
- Furniture & furniture set-up & break down
- Facility attendant & custodial cleanup
Saturday weddings include four hours the day before for decorating & wedding rehearsal.
MEETING CAPACITY: Depends on space(s) chosen, as well as furniture requirements.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round: Monday–Saturday, 7am–11pm; Sunday, 2pm–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Catering: select from preferred list
Kitchen Facilities: fully equipped
Tables & Chairs: provided indoors
Linens, Silver, etc.: BYO or through caterer
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: provided
Dressing Area: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: some provided
Parking: large lot and on-street
Accommodations: no guest rooms
Outdoor Night Lighting: limited, BYO battery or electric, no flames outdoors
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: no
View: panorama of bay, woods, and mountains
Other: grand piano, clergy on staff, picnic area
But take note of the following limitations!
Smoking: not permitted
Music: amplified OK
Wheelchair Access: yes
Insurance: liability required
Send an email to Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Marin
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Marin.
Thanks! Your email to Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Marin is on its way!
Alternate Info: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Marin UU Marin Unitarian Universalist Church of Marin UUCM