Video by Silver Seas.
Video by Kenneth Sipes Cinema.
Video by Definition Films.
Video by Smiley Mikey.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
- Mountain House Estate Interactive Virtual Tour: interior
- Mountain House Estate Interactive Virtual Tour: terrace & garden
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee is for up to 150 guests and includes:
- 6-hour event time, plus 6-hour prep time and 2-hour cleanup
- Use of any of the various ceremony sites and indoor & outdoor spaces (including the Indoor Bar, Great Room, and outdoor bandstand for a DJ)
- Smokin' Olive Lounge, set with cocktail tables, lounge sets, fire pits, and umbrellas
- Bistro lighting over the lawn, patio, and Lounge
- The Grove photo area, outfitted with oak trees, an arch, and wine barrel wall
- Two wedding suites (The Oasis & The Hangout)
- Chairs & tables for 150 guests
- Wine barrel décor, luxe wine barrel trash cans, redwood bars, ample parking, and MORE!
Saturday | $10,000–12,000
Sunday–Friday | $8,000–10,000
Please inquire for customized pricing for up to 250 guests. Additional time is available for an additional fee. December weddings by request only.
Small weddings of up to 50 people are available Monday–Thursday and range $6,000–8,000, depending on the time of year.
All full-day Mountain House Estate weddings also include one-of-a-kind features you can't find anywhere else:
- Selfie Photobooth – Guests' photos throughout the night can be projected onto the big-screen TV during the event, and couples will receive a thumb drive of all the goodness after.
- Facebook Live Streaming – Free WiFi is also available through Facebook.
- Hidden Sound Systems— Cleverly hidden sound systems throughout the property, both indoors and outdoors, create an immersive experience for guests. Plus, no bulky speakers in your photos!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be served by a licensed caterer or beverage provider.
Year-round, daily for weddings and events of all types.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mountain House Estate.