Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Elegant Spanish-style architecture and contemporary charm exemplify this vibrant, modern hotel—the only luxury boutique hotel in Downtown Palo Alto. Bright and airy interiors complement enchanting outdoor event spaces, taking advantage both of the area's lovely weather and the hotel's fresh, European-inspired indoor/outdoor design.
- An open-air interior courtyard with a central fountain creates a private oasis for your celebration. Just inside, you'll find the luxurious La Terrazza Ballroom, which is flooded with natural light thanks to dramatic floor-to-ceiling arched windows. As night falls, open the glass doors to allow your guests to flow outside, where the gardens sparkle to life with thousands of twinkling lights.
- The hotel's intimate size means you'll have the event team's undivided attention throughout. Inclusive packages feature elegant details, like a private reception for the couple after their "I do"s, a delectable three-course menu showcasing fresh, seasonal ingredients, and a two-night stay for the newlyweds in a deluxe suite—trust us, you won't be eager to leave.
Receive a complimentary 2-night stay on the wedding night with luxury turndown service, rose petals, and candles. For weddings achieving a spend of $15,000+.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
The Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire Packages include:
- 5-hour reception in an elegant ballroom
- Display and/or passed hors d'oeuvres
- 3-course plated dinner and tasting for two
- Cake cutting
- Deluxe hotel suite for the wedding couple
- Tables, chairs, bone china, stemware, flatware, and glassware
- Dance floor
Add the Diamond Package to the Sapphire Package for an additional $5,500 to include:
- Exclusive buyout, with use of all event spaces
- Upgrade to a Penthouse Suite
- Valet parking for the couple
- Romance amenity
- Honeymoon breakfast for two
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, 7am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
Send an email to el PRADO Hotel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except el PRADO Hotel.