Creekside Meadows 9496 Watt Avenue • Roseville • CA 95747
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Creekside Meadows on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Effortlessly lovely and charmingly rustic, this family-owned venue is nestled on the banks of Dry Creek—just a half-hour from downtown Sacramento but with a vibe that feels worlds away.
- A wide lawn, shaded by willows and set against a tree-lined meadow, is a wonderful place to say “I do.” Then, while you snap photos amongst the greenery, your guests can retire to the patio area to toast your nuptials beneath a pretty pergola.
- As the sun sets, the bistro lights begin to glow, illuminating the verdant setting and creating an intimate, magical vibe. All vendors are welcomed, ensuring that your dream wedding is exactly as you imagined it.
Video by Amid Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
The rental fee includes multiple ceremony & reception locations, a ceremonial arch, sweetheart table, round reception tables, a food prep room with a commercial fridge, and more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Not wheelchair accessible
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Creekside Meadows
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Creekside Meadows.
Thanks! Your email to Creekside Meadows is on its way!
Northern California Wedding Venues
> Sacramento / Gold Country Wedding Venues