Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This extravagant modern facility offers 65,000 feet of opulent luxury. While it's certainly a grand showcase for automobiles and automotive artifacts, it's also a topnotch event space—with venues like a tri-level lobby, an outdoor plaza, and an expansive dining gallery, it’s the perfect setting for an elegant celebration.
- The foyer is awe-inspiring with its soaring skylights and dusty rose Italian granite floors and walls; as the sun sets through the tinted glass façade, the entire space is bathed in a warm glow. The dining area presents a striking contrast, with gleaming black granite floors below and beautiful vintage cars at the edges.
- The team at Scott's Hospitality Services is dedicated to “Making You a Guest at Your Own Event.” Delicious menus are crafted to fit every taste and style, with a great passion for cultural cuisine that will authentically reflect your heritage and traditions—and, of course, create an exceptional experience for your guests.
Video by Dreambook Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- $90/person and up
All packages include:
- Passed and/or stationary hors d'oeuvres
- 3-course meal, including salad, entrées, and sourdough bread rolls
- Cake cutting, with coffee service
- Celebratory sparkling wine toast
- Complimentary menu consultation
- Tables, chairs, linens, napkins, glassware, and cutlery
Upgraded packages may feature additional menu options, wine service with dinner, and hosted beverage packages.
The Blackhawk Museum is rented through Scott's Hospitality Services. Food & beverage minimum depends on the day of the week.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, except holidays. Inquire for availability.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
But take note of the following limitations!
Alcohol: in-house, service until 11:30pm
Smoking: outside only
Music: amplified limited, must end by 11:30pm
Wheelchair Access: yes
Insurance: liability required
Send an email to Blackhawk Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Blackhawk Museum.