Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You'll love the French cottage motif featuring exposed brick walls, a barn ceiling, and vintage tile floor—all of which create a warm, relaxing atmosphere at this downtown Asheville locale. Elegant and unique, its spacious interior includes three separate areas.
- Combine the Market Street level with the Mezzanine for ample space to accommodate your ceremony, cocktails, and dinner/dancing. Or opt for the Second Floor (with its own entrance) that features a balcony overlooking the mountains.
- They offer full-service in-house catering that can be customized for special dietary needs as well as kids meals. You can also arrange for a food tasting before your big day, and ask their staff for any help you might need in planning.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $11,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All-inclusive packages for 50 guests start at $11,000 and include:
- 5 hours total for ceremony and reception
- Basic decor package
- Open Bar with beer, wine, champagne, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- China, glassware, flatware
- Staff, including setup, tear down, and bartender
- Service fee
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until 12:00am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Venue | Asheville.