Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Historically rich and timelessly beautiful, this Wake Forest estate dates back to the 18th century and features both indoor and outdoor venues. The stunning grounds are filled with impressive oak and magnolia trees, providing lovely photo ops at every turn.
- The picturesque walled garden makes a gorgeous outdoor ceremony spot. And the recently remodeled pavilion, with its lofty exposed-beam ceiling and brick patio, offers a spacious and breezy reception area.
- Special event coordination is included in wedding packages. Representatives will work with you to develop detailed timelines and venue layouts as you plan your big day, and they'll be on hand for your entire event to help ensure everything proceeds seamlessly.
20% off the venue fee for all remaining 2022 dates! New bookings only; excludes holidays. Please inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Rental fees include:
- Exclusive use of 6-acre Estate including enclosed Pavilion with HVAC for the number of hours you book
- Tables and chairs
- Rolling wooden bar
- Use of 2 separate, private wedding suites
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Sutherland Estates and Gardens.