Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just 15 miles from Raleigh and two miles from historic downtown Apex, this bucolic 11-acre property with a charming main house offers a gorgeous retreat for a chic country wedding. Stately, mature hardwoods and a serene pond create a beautiful backdrop for outdoor festivities.
- With a sprawling covered veranda, a cozy fireplace, spacious dressing suites, and a formal bar, the meticulously renovated main house provides a versatile setting for an event. Generous packages include tables & chairs, a large tent with lighting and draping, an integrated AV system, and more, plus access to an extensive rental collection for additional furniture and décor.
- A picture-perfect rustic barn adjacent to the courtyard makes for a showstopping photo op. Other lovely locations include a swing hanging from a century-old mulberry tree, a two-acre open field, and a classic split-rail fence.
Video by Jon Warlick Media.
Video by Damien Maass.
Video by Damien Maass.
Video by Will Greene.
Video by K2 Productions Wedding.
The Oaks at Salem provides an amazing Vendor Marketplace that houses vendor booths year-round to help couples plan their ideal wedding and reception.
When clients come to tour The Oaks, they will also get to tour the Vendor Marketplace. Even if you are not booked with The Oaks, you are more than welcome to come back to tour the marketplace as these amazing vendors can go anywhere!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee depends on the day of the week and includes:
- 10-hour use of the property
- Choice of ceremony location
- White tent-covered terrace, which includes market lighting and a built-in speaker system for DJ & band use
- On-site coordination services, including a day-of coordinator & assistant coordinator
- Dressing area suite & groom's retreat
- White chairs (300)
- Tables & stationary wine barrels
- Floor-length linens in your color of choice
- Glassware & assorted décor
- On-site valet parking
- Firepit with Adirondack chairs
- Mulched area for lawn games
- Cleanup after the event
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
Capacity numbers are for both indoor and outdoor areas combined.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds