Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled at the heart of a 115-acre preserve, every aspect of this lovely venue takes advantage of its connection to nature—say "I do" in a pasture overlooking open grasslands, or in a shaded forest clearing as your guests look on from handmade log benches.
- Heron Hall is perfect for festive indoor/outdoor receptions. Built from the farm's original warehouse and grain silo, it's outfitted with oversized glass roll-up doors, lofted ceilings, and a covered arbor.
- For the gals, there's Aerie House: a refined, French Provincial-inspired guest house with a full kitchen, veranda, and posh dressing suite. And for the guys? The Roost, a ranch-style retreat with a rustic fireplace, a private back deck, and a communal area with a big screen television, bar, poker table, and ping-pong table.
Video by Big Fake Wedding.
Video by Matt Rouse Films.
Video by Twenty-One Films.
Video by Visi Productions.
Video by Matt & Meredith Films.
Weekday Wedding Discount!
Monday–Thursday wedding dates are $1,000–2,000 off weekend prices (ranging $4,800–5,800). See Pricing section for details!
Tie the Knot Now! We are the triangle’s premiere elopement destination - accessible & local with 115 acres of nature to gather & celebrate in! Get married amidst your loved ones and the serenity of the great outdoors.
Inquire within for elopement pricing, inclusions, and availability.
Virtual Venue Tours are available! Tour the property virtually, and follow up with a self-guided tour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
Wedding packages include a venue representative, reclaimed furniture pieces, tables & chairs, and more.
Please contact the venue for a comprehensive list of their venue offerings.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
This venue can accommodate tented parties of up to 500. Tent not provided, inquire for more details.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Alcohol must be provided and served by a licensed Caterer or Bartending Company.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Meadows at Firefly Farm Preserve
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Meadows at Firefly Farm Preserve.