Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Clean, simple, and sophisticated, this artfully-constructed private events venue was designed with perfect parties in mind—it boasts all the amenities you need and a seamless floorplan that invites guests to flow throughout the inviting space.
- Host an outdoor ceremony on The Patio, followed immediately by celebratory cocktails in the same romantic spot, beneath the glow of French Quarter-inspired gas lanterns and strings of bistro lights.
- When it's time to dine and dance, move to the striking The Great Room, with its vaulted ceiling, ultra-modern chandeliers and pendant lights, and impressive 15-foot fireplace topped by a mantle of reclaimed wood.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Includes a full day's rental (11am–midnight), tables and chairs, on-site parking, dressing room, and more!
The venue handles alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, sodas, mixers, bartenders, bar glassware, and cocktail napkins. Pricing is separate from the rental fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Maxwell Raleigh
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Maxwell Raleigh.