Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You’ll find year-round beauty at this picturesque mountaintop inn. In addition to sweeping, 360-degree alpine views, you’ll find grounds bursting with colors that change with the seasons.
- Set up your ceremony on the manor home’s circular drive, where you can opt for either the traditional porch or romantic tiered fountain to serve as your backdrop. Follow with a tented reception on the gorgeous property.
- Your day-of prep areas are just lovely, with plenty of space to spread out, and ample natural light for photos. Stroll the grounds with your photographer to capture more sweet moments on tranquil woodland paths and windswept hillside meadows.
Video by SASV.
Intimate Elopements | $2,500
- 3-hour event for the couple and up to 15 guests
- Dressing area for the wedding party
- Grand Patio or Infinity Garden for ceremony
- Multiple photo ops
Add-ons like florals, light hors d'oeuvres, overnight accommodations, photography, and equine experience, and more, are available for an additional fee.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- Use of the property and venue from 9am–11pm
- Infinity Garden set with ceremony chairs
- Grand Patio and pool patio reception area with restrooms
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Dressing area
- Venue manager available all day
- Access to warming kitchen, trash disposal areas, and wedding day emergency kit
- Parking lot and golf cart as needed for accessibility
- Tables, chairs, and assorted décor items, plus setup & teardown
Monday–Thursday | $6,000–6,500
Friday–Sunday | $7,000–7,500
Pricing above applies to 120 guests. Additional guests require additional staff ($600 for every 50 guests), an off-site rental company fee of $500, and a self-catering fee of $500.
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of the week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, guest count, event duration, package chosen, and type of event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 20.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to The Loralei Inn at Twin Oaks Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Loralei Inn at Twin Oaks Farm.