Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You’ll find year-round beauty at this picturesque mountaintop inn. In addition to sweeping, 360-degree alpine views, you’ll find grounds bursting with colors that change with the seasons.
- Set up your ceremony on the manor home’s circular drive, where you can opt for either the traditional porch or romantic tiered fountain to serve as your backdrop. Follow with a tented reception on the gorgeous property.
- Your day-of prep areas are just lovely, with plenty of space to spread out, and ample natural light for photos. Stroll the grounds with your photographer to capture more sweet moments on tranquil woodland paths and windswept hillside meadows.
Video by SASV.
Take $3,000 off January–March weddings! Excludes elopements; inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All-inclusive packages range $12,000 on weekdays to $15,000 on weekends. Packages include:
- 14-hour venue rental
- Two dressing rooms for wedding party prep
- Venue manager, day-of coordinator, parking staff, bartenders, and serving staff
- In-house floral design
- DJ services
- Ample parking
- Tent, tables, chairs, linens, and setup & teardown
Elopement packages start at $2,500 and are available Monday–Thursday for the couple + 8 guests.
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of the week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, guest count, event duration, package chosen, and type of event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 20.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Loralei Inn at Twin Oaks Farm.