Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exuding mountain elegance with a dash of Appalachian style, this secluded retreat is nestled along the banks of Big Laurel Creek in the Blue Ridge Mountains, just 10 minutes from quaint Hot Springs and 40 minutes outside of Asheville.
- The Adirondack-style lodge charms with its rustically elegant details, like a massive two-sided stone fireplace, antique wood floors salvaged from an old mill, a spiral log staircase, and plenty of room for dining and dancing under an impressive antler chandelier.
- Two flagstone patios with lovely views of the creek and surrounding vistas provide a gorgeous setting for your outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour, while a covered dining area and a stone fire pit offer more cozy spots for guests to gather.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The Lodge Package includes:
- Access to the venue on Friday & Saturday
- Three outside ceremony sites (one covered)
- Cleaning, event host, and a shuttle
- Full access to the riverfront for photography
Lodging is not included in the package price but 4 rental properties are available within Bear River for an additional cost. Add a rehearsal dinner for $200 (catering is not included).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Lodge at Bear River.