Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The newly remodeled manor dates back to 1916 and features a picture-perfect Juliette balcony, along with spacious dressing rooms for the wedding parties. Just 20 minutes north of Wake Forest, the estate encompasses 45 private acres and a 5-acre lake.
- Choose from the lush Columned Garden or climate-controlled Chapel for your ceremony (the latter can also serve as a convenient backup venue). Padded ceremony seating, shepherd hooks, and a unity candle are just a few of the included amenities.
- A covered veranda is attached to the Grand Ballroom, providing you with gorgeous spaces for dining, dancing, and mingling both indoors and out. Your reception will be seamless and stress-free thanks to the all-inclusive packages offered by the committed staff.
$500 off for all remaining 2023 dates! Exclusive to Here Comes The Guide couples; inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
All-inclusive packages for up to 180 guests can include:
- Month-of and day-of coordinator and Wedding Director
- On-site parking with attendants
- Two dressing suites
- Ceremony & reception tables and chairs, linens, dinnerware, silverware, and glassware
- Complimentary cake-cutting
- Sparkler or bubble send-off
- Set up, breakdown, and clean up
- And much more!
Catering & bar packages are additional; see pricing below for minimums. Custom all-inclusive packages are also available for less than 50 guests. Inquire for more details.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Hudson Manor Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hudson Manor Estate.