The Hudson Manor Estate 908 Moulton Road • Louisburg • North Carolina 27549
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Hudson Manor Estate on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The newly remodeled manor dates back to 1916 and features a picture-perfect Juliette balcony, along with spacious dressing rooms for the wedding parties. Just 20 minutes north of Wake Forest, the estate encompasses 45 private acres and a 5-acre lake.
- Choose from the lush Columned Garden or climate-controlled Chapel for your ceremony (the latter can also serve as a convenient backup venue). Padded ceremony seating, shepherd hooks, and a unity candle are just a few of the included amenities.
- A covered veranda is attached to the Grand Ballroom, providing you with gorgeous spaces for dining, dancing, and mingling both indoors and out. Your reception will be seamless and stress-free thanks to the all-inclusive packages offered by the committed staff.
$500 off for all remaining 2023 dates! Exclusive to Here Comes The Guide couples; inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
All-inclusive packages for up to 180 guests can include:
- Month-of and day-of coordinator and Wedding Director
- On-site parking with attendants
- Two dressing suites
- Ceremony & reception tables and chairs, linens, dinnerware, silverware, and glassware
- Complimentary cake-cutting
- Sparkler or bubble send-off
- Set up, breakdown, and clean up
- And much more!
Catering & bar packages are additional; see pricing below for minimums. Custom all-inclusive packages are also available for less than 50 guests. Inquire for more details.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Hudson Manor Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hudson Manor Estate.
Thanks! Your email to The Hudson Manor Estate is on its way!
North Carolina Wedding Venues
> Raleigh / Durham Wedding Venues