Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The newly remodeled manor dates back to 1916 and features a picture-perfect Juliette balcony, along with spacious dressing rooms for the wedding parties. Just 20 minutes north of Wake Forest, the estate encompasses 45 private acres and a 5-acre lake.
- Choose from the lush Columned Garden or climate-controlled Chapel for your ceremony (the latter can also serve as a convenient backup venue). Padded ceremony seating, shepherd hooks, and a unity candle are just a few of the included amenities.
- A covered veranda is attached to the Grand Ballroom, providing you with gorgeous spaces for dining, dancing, and mingling both indoors and out. Your reception will be seamless and stress-free thanks to the all-inclusive packages offered by the committed staff.
All-Inclusive Small Wedding Packages
Intimate events with 50–75 guests are available for one all-inclusive price! These events run 4.5 hours from the start of the ceremony through the reception (plus 3 hours in dressing suites beforehand) and include:
- Two dressing suites with light refreshments available three hours prior to the ceremony
- Ceremony set with padded folding chairs, iced water upon arrival, and complete coordination of ceremony & rehearsal
- Exclusive use of Grand Ballroom, Manor House, Wedding Chapel, and grounds
- Catering and beverage allowance, selected from venue's F&B menus
- 1 bottle of champagne for toasting
- $500 floral allowance
- DJ services for the ceremony & reception
- Photography package with preferred photographer
- Wedding cake with design of choice, and complimentary cutting
- On-site parking with attendants
- Event director and banquet captain through the event, and setup & cleanup
- Tables, chairs, centerpieces, linens, china, flatware, glassware, and MORE!
Up to 50 guests: $12,200–14,200 + tax, depending on the time of year
Up to 75 guests: $13,030–16,030 + tax, depending on the time of year
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All-inclusive packages include:
- Month-of and day-of coordinator and Wedding Director
- On-site parking with attendants
- Two dressing suites
- Ceremony & reception tables and chairs, linens, dinnerware, silverware, and glassware
- Complimentary cake-cutting
- Outdoor heaters
- Sparkler or bubble send-off
- Set-up, breakdown and clean up
- And much more!
Catering & bar packages are additional; see pricing below for minimums. Package pricing varies based on day of the week, time of the year, guest count, and package chosen.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $6,000/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
- $54/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hudson Manor Estate.