Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A 1920s gem in the heart of downtown Concord, it’s one of the area’s oldest remaining hotels and has recently been lovingly repurposed into a stellar private events space.
- The graceful, Art Deco-inspired ballroom is truly wonderful, with details like intricately carved crown molding, towering floor-to-ceiling windows, and delicate candelabra chandeliers bedecked with teardrop crystals.
- There’s a well-appointed “Bridal Apartment” for your day of preparations, and packages range from all-inclusive affairs that feature additions like custom floor monograms and a boxwood photo backdrop, to simple hourly rentals.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,350/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Venue-only rental (no food or beverage included) ranges $5,350–6,850 and includes:
- 10- to 12-hour venue access
- Ceremony with chairs
- Table linens
- Wedding Director to run event timeline
- Some rentals also include use of the dressing apartment and a rehearsal
Hourly rental is available on Fridays and Sundays and is $500/hour (5-hour minimum).
- $22,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All-inclusive packages include:
- 12-hour venue rental, with 9am access to dressing apartment
- Rehearsal the day prior
- Ceremony with Chiavari or ballroom chairs
- 5-hour reception
- 4.5-hour full open bar with champagne toast or champagne wall
- Cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres and buffet or plated dinner
- DJ entertainment by Split Second Sound
- Wedding cake by The Sweet Life
- Linens, chairs, chargers, signs, and table décor
- Draped ceiling, market lighting, uplights, floor monogram, and boxwood wall photo op
- Wedding Director to run event timeline and direct ceremony
- And more!
Plated | $23,850, with additional guests $86.50/person over 125
Buffet | $22,000, with additional guests $75/person over 125
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO is permitted for beer and wine only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hotel Concord.