Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its history spans more than two centuries. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the John Watson House, the manor has been stunningly updated and restored and now functions as a bed and breakfast, providing a convenient place for friends and family to stay.
- You can exchange vows in a mature pecan orchard, beneath the venue's namesake magnolia tree, or under the heritage oaks that fill the property's 13 acres. Afterward, you and your guests can gather in the Carriage House Pavilion, a rustic turn-of-the-century barn with modern amenities.
- Their all-inclusive packages take the stress out of planning. You'll enjoy a seated buffet reception prepared by the executive chef and culinary staff, plus a wedding coordinator, a custom cake, tables, chairs, linens, and more.
Video by K2 Weddings.
Elopements start at $1,175 and include a 2.5-hour event, access to 2 dressing rooms, choice of ceremony site, officiant & witnesses, coordinator, a champagne toast, and water & coffee.
Mini-monies start at $1,375 and include a 3-hour event, access to 2 dressing rooms, choice of ceremony site set with white garden chairs, officiant, coordinator, venue host, and water & coffee.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $9,300/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
All-inclusive Wedding Packages start at $9,300 for 50 guests and include:
- 13 hours of venue time
- Catered buffet reception
- Option of self-serve alcohol or bartending service with champagne toast (BYO)
- Tables & chairs, linens, centerpieces, and standard rentals
- Choice of ceremony site set with white garden chairs
- Access to two furnished dressing rooms for the couple
- Wedding coordinator and venue hosts
- Ceremony rehearsal
- In-house décor, market lighting, lawn games, heating lamps, and more!
- Cake cutting and serving
Room accommodations for up to 21 guests are available for an additional fee.
Elopements & mini-monies are also available.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Bed and Breakfast
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Historic Magnolia Manor.