Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A stunning Colonial Revival mansion built more than a century ago forms the focal point of this 4.5-acre property in one of Charlotte's historic neighborhoods. You and your guests can stay in any of the 20 charming rooms, which are appointed with modern conveniences.
- You can exchange vows on the exquisitely landscaped grounds. The Barnhardt Terrace, with brick paving and an elegant pergola, makes a particularly lovely ceremony spot. And the Nisbet Garden offers a stylish and verdant backdrop for photos.
- The chefs in the on-site kitchen prepare fine Southern cuisine, gorgeously presented with impeccable service by professional staff. You can opt for an indoor reception on the mansion's stunning main floor, or an al fresco one during the warmer months.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Includes tables, Gold Chivari Chairs with Black or Ivory Cushions Floor Length Wheat Damask Linen, Glassware Votive Candles Black & White or Wood Parquet Dance Floor (16’x16’, or 12’x20’) and much more!
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $12,500/event and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Duke Mansion.