Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- What began life as Raleigh's central railway operation has now been artfully revamped as a cool, industrial-chic wedding and event space, located right in the heart of the historic Seaboard Station of downtown Raleigh.
- Hearty metal trusses, whitewashed brick walls, and original, rich wood flooring create an interior that's a beautiful blend of modern and historic, while outside on the deck, you'll find a contemporary courtyard with boxwood-covered walls and bistro lighting.
Video by Optikool illusions.
Video by Michelle Gunton Photography.
Video by HoneyDew Films.
Video by Ryan Pham.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- Up to 11 hours of rental time
- Tables & mahogany Chiavari chairs
- Market lights & pallet backdrop
- Valet parking service
- Two elegantly appointed dressing suites
- Catering prep kitchen
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Dock at Seaboard Station.
Thanks! Your email to The Dock at Seaboard Station is on its way!
Alternate Info: Traine