The Bottle Factory 302 West Franklin Street • Monroe • North Carolina 28112
The Bottle Factory
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Bottle Factory on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1927 beauty was originally part of the Coca-Cola Bottling Company. It’s tucked in the charming Monroe historic district, surrounded by parks and quaint vintage storefronts.
- Inside, you’ll find exposed brick walls, original wood flooring, floor-to-ceiling columns, and open rafters hung with chandeliers and twinkle lights.
- There are two fabulous dressing suites: one is upstairs with room for your whole crew, and the other was originally a hidden speakeasy!
Video by Silver Fox Productions.
10% off for military and first responders!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bottle Factory.
Thanks! Your email to The Bottle Factory is on its way!
North Carolina Wedding Venues
> Charlotte Wedding Venues