Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1927 beauty was originally part of the Coca-Cola Bottling Company. It’s tucked in the charming Monroe historic district, surrounded by parks and quaint vintage storefronts.
- Inside, you’ll find exposed brick walls, original wood flooring, floor-to-ceiling columns, and open rafters hung with chandeliers and twinkle lights.
- There are two fabulous dressing suites: one is upstairs with room for your whole crew, and the other was originally a hidden speakeasy!
10% off for military and first responders!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Bottle Factory
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bottle Factory.