Weekday single-day packages start at just $2,400! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,200/event and up
All packages include:
- Use of the venue for 8 hours on Friday and 12 hours on Saturday (plus a Sunday AM pickup option)
- On-site wedding coordinator
- 2-hour engagement session at the venue
- Two dressing suites
- Tables, chairs, white linens, and decorations inside the barn
- Outdoor ceremony space with chairs, an arbor, and cross
- Built-in bar, caterer's prep kitchen
- Parking attendant
Standard Package | $5,200–6,750
Includes everything listed above.
All-Inclusive Package 1 | $8,975
Includes everything listed above, PLUS a DJ and open bar package for 150.
All-Inclusive Package 2 | TBD
Includes everything in the first all-inclusive package, PLUS catering for 150.
Single day packages are available during off-peak season (December–March), and range $2,400–4,950 depending on the day of the week and event duration. They include everything listed above except outdoor ceremony chair setup and a rehearsal dinner time allotment.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Old Homeplace Vineyard.