Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- History and elegance come together at this downtown Raleigh locale. Built in 1871, the Second Empire Victorian home with its 14-foot ceilings and ornate flourishes has been lovingly transformed into an exciting restaurant and event venue that's kept the best of the old and made it even better.
- From the new Grand Entry and glassed-in Atrium to the charming Capitol and Raleigh Rooms, you'll find an artfully designed collection of intimate dining spaces, perfect for celebrations for up to 50 guests. The Main Dining Room offers views of the landscaped grounds and lots of natural light.
- For larger events, combine two or more of the rooms with an easy flow from one to the other. That means that up to 250 of your friends and family can be wined and dined at this gracious landmark that consistently wins awards for its cuisine and world-class wine collection.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Second Empire Restaurant and Tavern.