Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just a short drive from Charlotte, this serene private event center offers a peaceful woodland setting and a host of thoughtful amenities. Plentiful lodging options are just five minutes away in charming Harrisburg.
- Wed beside the tranquil lake, then let your guests enjoy cocktail hour lawn games while you snap some dreamy photos beside the Rocky River. Then, move to the bright, airy banquet hall for the ultimate reception.
- It’s operated by the owners of Berry Scrumptious Catering. With more than a decade in the party business, they’re pros at ensuring celebrations run smoothly, and you’re guaranteed to love their hand-crafted, personalized menus.
Video by M & P Weddings & Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,800/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Venue rental includes tables, chairs, and a complete table setting with your choice of linen color.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Riverwood Manor.