Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It boasts acres of lush display gardens and an event center that blends beautifully with its natural surroundings. This innovative, gorgeous urban oasis has yet another perk—platinum LEED certification, meaning your wedding will be “green” in more ways than one!
- Interested in an all-outdoor affair? You can exchange vows surrounded by the blooming foliage in one of the artfully curated gardens, or take advantage of either the Coker Arboretum or Forest Amphitheater, both conveniently located on the UNC campus.
- In the Reeves Auditorium, you’ll find a rustic-industrial vibe, with polished concrete floors, a vaulted ceiling with exposed rafters, and floor-to-ceiling windows along one entire wall. The space can be divided for more intimate celebrations, and the attached covered patio is a perfect spot for cocktails.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,200/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except North Carolina Botanical Garden.