Homewood 19 Zillicoa Street • Asheville • North Carolina 28801
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Homewood on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This well-preserved stone manor dates back to the 1920s and is located in the historic post-Victorian Montford neighborhood, within walking distance of downtown Asheville. The experienced staff and extensive network of local vendors make planning a breeze.
- Gorgeous period-specific details abound throughout the interior, including original hardwood flooring, Appalachian stone fireplaces, alabaster sconces, and wrought-iron chandeliers hanging from the 20-foot ceiling of the richly paneled Great Room.
- You can exchange vows in the verdant garden, which features a stone path and towering pines. The well-maintained grounds are gorgeous year-round, with blooming lavender in the spring and summer, colorful trees in the fall, and snowy walkways in winter.
Video by Jennifer Allen.
Video by Blue Ridge Film Productions
Video by Tobacco Road Film Company
Video by Beautiful Life Films & Photography
Elopements are for up to 100 guests and include:
- 2–2½ hours at Homewood (dependent on guest count)
- Ceremony in Garden, Study, or Great Room
- Simple cantle candlelight (if indoors)
- Bridal suite
- 1 hour consult time (additional planning time $25/hr)
Contact the Event Coordinator at 828-232-9900 for more details and pricing.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Ceremony packages include bridal suite, electricity at wedding site, up to 100 chairs (brown folding or mahogany Chiavari) and a rain plan if outdoor ceremony location was chosen.
- $2,950/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Reception packages include tables, chairs, china, silverware, glassware, set up, breakdown and clean up (excluding kitchen) event host, non-alcoholic beverage package and more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Available at retail pricing (an average savings of $20/person!).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Homewood.
Thanks! Your email to Homewood is on its way!
North Carolina Wedding Venues
> Asheville / Mountains Wedding Venues