Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once the largest textile mills in the south, this 1902 brick treasure has been lovingly renovated and is now home to loft apartments, commercial spaces, and stylish event rooms.
- The interiors boast beautiful historic details, like rows of oversized arched windows, unique cased openings between rooms, vintage-inspired industrial light fixtures, and exposed brick, rafters, and ductwork.
- Their packages include everything you’ll need for the perfect day (trust us, they’ve thought of everything!), including DJ services, event coordination, and catering through their sister company, Homestead Grill.
We offer a 10% off military & first responder discount with ID!
$2,500 off Silk Package pricing for all remaining 2022 dates!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
All-inclusive wedding packages are priced for up to 100 guests and include:
- Venue access from noon–10pm with a 5-hour event time
- Buffet-style catered dinner, including appetizers, entrées + sides, a salad buffet, bread, and a beverage station
- 1-hour rehearsal
- Tables, chairs, and linens
See link at the bottom of the section for detailed package pricing.
Lace Package (Sunday–Friday only) | $6,500–13,500
Includes everything listed above.
Satin Package (Friday–Sunday only) | $11,000–19,000
Includes everything listed above, PLUS access starting at 10am for a 6-hour event, a 2-hour bridal shoot, seasonal coat racks, cake cutting, chargers, china, flatware, and glassware.
Silk Package (Friday–Sunday only) | $11,500–20,000
Includes everything in the Satin Package, PLUS a 1-night stay in the loft suite, DJ services, use of the Lobby TV prior to the wedding, custom menu cards & assorted table and standing décor, a champagne toast, and a grand sparkler exit.
Venue-only rental is also available for each individual event space. Prices range $250–$6,500 depending on the space reserved and day of the week.
Elopement packages range $2,500–3,000 for 25 guests (up to 60), and include all package inclusions (use of The Cove only), oak arbor, table décor, chargers, china, flatware, and glassware.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Homesteads Events at Loray Mill.
Thanks! Your email to Homesteads Events at Loray Mill is on its way!
Alternate Info: Homesteads Events Mill