Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With 360-degree views of the city, the rooftop rotunda located on the 15th floor of the hotel offers a striking backdrop for an outdoor reception. You’ll enjoy the sparkling lights of the Charlotte skyline as you dine and dance under the stars.
- The exclusive caterer, forchetta, provides award-winning cuisine and tailor-made menus prepared by Executive Chef, Luca Annunziata. A personal maître d will be on hand for your entire event to ensure flawless service.
- Wedding packages designed especially for the couple include a four-hour open bar, a celebration toast, and an overnight honeymoon accommodation with chocolate-dipped strawberries and champagne.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Open bar and celebration champagne toast
- Selection of hors d'oeuvres and choice of plated or buffet dinner
- Complimentary valet parking and wedding night suite for the couple, plus breakfast in bed the next morning
- Linens, three-tiered vases with floating candles, and a dance floor
- Ceremony rehearsal, menu tasting, and more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City.