Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s got a great location just outside the heart of historic Statesville, and a caring staff with tons of event experience. Your planners will treat you like family, and ensure a stress-free celebration that reflects your personal style.
- The interior boasts a large built-in stage, blonde hardwood flooring, two bars, and striking grand columns. Adjustable uplighting seamlessly changes the mood from “romantic ceremony” to “rockin’ party.”
- Their generous packages include lots of perks other venues don’t, like linens, ceremony setup, custom gobo lights with your initials, extra décor items, and a full twelve hour rental period.
Sign a contract within 10 days of touring the venue and receive $500 to spend on food & beverage! Offer is only valid for Here Comes The Guide couples.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes taxes.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $50/person and up
Meals (when priced separately)
- $15/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grace Wedding & Event Venue - Statesville.