Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in the heart of historic Gastonia, this one-stop, purpose-built event space offers an appealing location and a caring staff with tons of event experience. Your planners will treat you like family, and ensure a stress-free celebration that reflects your personal style.
- Guests are welcomed into a gracious foyer, complete with a grand piano. Once inside the banquet hall, you’ll find a creamy neutral color palette, graceful swags of draped fabric, glossy flooring, and romantic lighting from crystal chandeliers and wall sconces.
- Their generous packages include lots of perks other venues don’t, like linens, ceremony setup, custom gobo lights with your initials, extra décor items, and a full twelve hour rental period.
Sign a contract within 10 days of touring the venue and receive $500 to spend on food & beverage! Offer is only valid for Here Comes The Guide couples.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes 12-hour access to the venue, tables, chairs, décor, uplighting, setup & cleanup, all taxes, and more.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $15/person and up
All meals include at least one entrée, choice of salad, two sides, dinner rolls, lemonade, water, and sweet tea.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grace Wedding & Event Venue - Gastonia.