Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The bucolic countryside beckons at this family farm near Asheville. Surrounded by lush greenery and stunning views, the venue takes its name from the property's two creeks that merge together as one.
- Ceremonies can be held creekside beneath tall sycamores, on open pasture, or facing the barn with a sunset against the Blue Ridge Mountains. The wedding couple can use the main house for prep.
- Cue the horses in the corral for some great photos. And, if you like, add a tent for your reception. The staff is happy to recommend outside vendors or, for a fee, they'll help you plan your entire event.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
All-Inclusive Package - $7,550
- Up to 200 guests
- Use of arbors, power, parking, dressing suites, fire pit, and yard games
- Basic tent, tables, and chairs.
- Use of any Double Creek Ranch decor items
The rental fee applies to peak season; please contact the venue for off-season pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$ • $$
A licensed bartender is required.
Year-round, daily, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Double Creek Ranch.