Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- If you've been to the Cabarrus County Fair, you know what a great time you can have here. But you may not know that this event center can also host your wedding, from an intimate celebration to an elegant gala.
- The three formal Cabarrus rooms feature architectural pillars, as well as a glass-enclosed lobby and a beautiful outside area for your enjoyment. Use one room or combine all three for an expansive and flexible space.
- Their exclusive caterer offers options from a casual barbecue to a buffet or plated dinner—you can even arrange for specialized ethnic dishes. Virtually everything you need can be rented here, including RV campers for overnight stays or dressing rooms.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $24/person and up
Dinner buffets start at $25/person and include a salad, two entrées, a vegetable and starch, dessert, and two nonalcoholic beverages.
Hosted bar packages are additional, and $20/person for the first 3 hours. Cash bar is available.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
No outside catering is allowed. They have their own chef on site.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cabarrus Arena and Events Center.