Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set among 60 acres of lush, rolling meadows, this modern, barn-inspired event space offers ample room inside and out for the most lavish of celebrations, and yet the overall feel remains intimate and welcoming.
- The reception hall is truly grand, with a soaring vaulted ceiling, circular candelabra chandeliers, stone fireplace, and a feature wall of its namesake board and batten siding arranged in a striking chevron design. High-set dormer windows ensure the room is flooded with natural light.
- In The Suite, you’ll find lovely vintage-inspired décor, gorgeous lighting, and a dedicated hair and makeup bar for your stylists. The guys will spend the morning in The Quarters, where they can set up camp amid cozy lounge furnishings and a big-screen TV.
Short-Term Wedding Discount!
Discounts offered if you book and hold your wedding within a 4-month period; inquire for details!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Type of event
Rental fees include tables, white padded folding chairs, Chiavari chairs and standard place settings for up to 250 guests.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $5,000/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
- $35/person and up
Bar packages range $20-34/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Board & Batten Events.